Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do i check my ring size?
Please visit our Size Guide to help determine your ring size.
2. How do i check my wrist/bracelet size?
Please visit our Size Guide to help determine your wrist size.
3. I purchased the wrong size ring, can you resize it?
4. I purchased the wrong bracelet/necklace size, can you resize it?
Unfortunately we cannot resize bracelets or necklaces at this time.
Warranty & Repairs
1. Do you offer warranty on your jewellery?
Yes we do – please visit our Warranty & Return Policy for more information.
2. I have damaged the jewellery i purchased from you - can you repair it?
3. How do i send my jewellery to you for repairs/resizing?
All pieces being sent to us for repairs/resizing must be sent by mail. Please visit out Repairs & Resizing guide for instructions on how to organise a repair/resize and how to mail your piece to us.
4. I have received my jewellery but have changed my mind - can i send it back for a refund?
Due to our jewellery being made to order, we do not offer exchanges or returns/refunds. All sales are final. Please refer to our Return Policy for more information.
5. How do i clean my jewellery?
Please visit our Jewellery Wear, Care & Cleaning Guide for information on how to clean and care for your jewellery.
Production & Postage Times
1. How long will it take to make the jewellery i ordered from you?
Production times range from 2-6 weeks depending on the piece. Each piece has a different production time and this time is specified in each item description.
2. Can i track my item in the mail?
Yes, all parcels are sent with full tracking.
3. How will you mail my order?
Orders being sent to Australian addresses are sent via Australia Post (express service) with signature on delivery, and all international orders are sent via fully trackable CouriersPlease express parcels with signature on delivery. Please visit our Postage Times & How We Mail Your Items guide for more information.
4. Am i required to pay import duties/taxes for my order?
Yes, all import duties/taxes/VAT are the full responsibility of the buyer. Please check with your country’s taxation office about additional import fees.
5. My order is a surprise for someone - can you use discrete packaging?
All orders are sent with our company name hidden, and no mention of jewellery on the external packaging. However, our return address will be visible on the external packaging.
Materials & Stones
1. Are your diamonds ethically sourced?
Yes, we guarantee that all of our diamonds are conflict free and abide by the Kimberley Process.
2. Are any of your pieces gold plated?
No, we do not work with gold plated items. All of our jewellery is made with solid 18k gold.
3. Are your gemstones natural?
Yes – all of our gemstones and diamonds are natural stones. We do not work with synthetic stones at this time.
4. Are all your diamond certified?
Some of our diamonds will be supplied with a GIA certificate that you will receive with your purchase. However some pieces with central stones smaller than 0.40ct in size may not come with a GIA certificate. For each piece on our website, an item description is displayed – this item description will state if a GIA certificate is included for that particular item.
5. I received my jewellery and it has "750" or "18k" engraved on the gold - what does this mean?
“750” is the numerical symbol for 18k gold. 18k gold means that the metal alloy is made up of 75% pure gold and 25% other metals. Please visit our Different Types Of Gold blog for more information.
1. I like the design but i want to add/remove the side stones and/or change the size of the central stone, or change the thickness of the band - can this be arranged?
Depending on the design this may be possible. Please Contact Us with your request to discuss further and check if your request can be fulfilled.
2. Can you make your pieces in platinum?
Yes we can - however this will incur extra costs. Please Contact Us to discuss further.
1. Where are you located?
We are located in Sydney, Australia.
2. Do you have a storefront/showroom?
No – we are currently only operating online via our website.
3. What are your opening hours?
Due to not having a traditional storefront, we do not have set opening hours – however our website is open for you to visit at any time.